When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patek Philippe Calatrava and Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Replicas

calatrava

These are some of the replica Patek Philippe Calatravas and a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony that I've recently received, all of them are exceptionally elegant dress watches:

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5127G, 37mm (with automatic Asian mechanical movement)

post-29905-009115200 1285215564.jpg

post-29905-044296500 1285215638.jpg

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5116G, 36mm (with manual Asian mechanical movement)

post-29905-020238500 1285215688.jpg

post-29905-001857200 1285215723.jpg

Perhaps an older and smaller 32mm variant of the Patek Philippe Calatrava 5120G which is 35m (with Quartz movement)

post-29905-008432100 1285215757.jpg

Vacheron Constantin Patrimony 81180.000G, 40mm (with Quartz movement)

post-29905-096449900 1285215797.jpg

All of them have stainless steel cases, and Sapphire crystals, and most notably, the Vacheron has a domed Sapphire crystal, which is a particularly nice touch.

They are all quite modestly priced, and I wish the replica makers would come out with a super replica of one of these watches, which doesn't break the bank. Any leads on this would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by calatrava
  • Like 1

Those are some very classy timepieces you have there. Take a look at some of are trusted dealers here,Perfect clones Is a good place to start. They have these reps with the Swiss ETA 2824,2836 movements. I dont know If I would call them "super reps" but they do look to be of very good quailty,happy hunting :drinks:

• Like 1

Those are some very classy timepieces you have there. Take a look at some of are trusted dealers here,Perfect clones Is a good place to start. They have these reps with the Swiss ETA 2824,2836 movements. I dont know If I would call them "super reps" but they do look to be of very good quailty,happy hunting :drinks:

Thanks for the pointer, I looked at Perfect Clones, and the only Patek Calatravas with Swiss movements they had had too busy a dial design for my tastes. However, they do have a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony which has the elegant clean look I am looking for, with a Swiss 2824 movement.

Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Swiss 2824-2 @ Perfect Clones

Thanks for the pointer, I looked at Perfect Clones, and the only Patek Calatravas with Swiss movements they had had too busy a dial design for my tastes. However, they do have a Vacheron Constantin Patrimony which has the elegant clean look I am looking for, with a Swiss 2824 movement.

Vacheron Constantin Patrimony Swiss 2824-2 @ Perfect Clones

Indeed I saw that VC a very clean and simple design,I like. It's a classic dressy timepiece, with the Swiss ETA 2824 movement,the watch could last you a life time :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yup...these manual wind and a21j engined dress watches are some the hidden gems in the rep world - simple, elegant, understated.

Thanks for posting these...we don't get too many posts on these dress watches.

I would like to buy a dress watch, and i am thinking Patek Philippe. My challenge is that i have a 9.5" wrist. I recently purchased a AP ROO Montoya from Connie, and i'm currently having HK Tan (Aaron) make me a custom strap. So i am able to get proper straps, but a normal dress watch looks like i've taken one of my lady's watches and put on. it simply looks too small! Any ideas? All suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

I would like to buy a dress watch, and i am thinking Patek Philippe. My challenge is that i have a 9.5" wrist. I recently purchased a AP ROO Montoya from Connie, and i'm currently having HK Tan (Aaron) make me a custom strap. So i am able to get proper straps, but a normal dress watch looks like i've taken one of my lady's watches and put on. it simply looks too small! Any ideas? All suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

I don't think Patek makes a dress watch which would fit your needs, the largest ones they have seem to be the 37mm 5127G. However, the Vacheron Constantin Patrimony is a 40mm watch, so perhaps that should be something to look into?

I don't think Patek makes a dress watch which would fit your needs, the largest ones they have seem to be the 37mm 5127G. However, the Vacheron Constantin Patrimony is a 40mm watch, so perhaps that should be something to look into?

I will look into that one!

I have been using a Daytona that's 41 mm for a while. It looks ok on my wrist, so 40 mm should be ok. 37 mm might be too small.

Thank you! :)

I like the VC very much. The Gen ones radiate subtle quality in a way I fear a Rep will not be able to reproduce though...

I would like to buy a dress watch, and i am thinking Patek Philippe. My challenge is that i have a 9.5" wrist.

I know I repeat myself here but if you're looking for an elegant watch with larger diameter why not going for the big Railmaster?

Railmaster

I like it (though I can never wear this, too big).

Val.

I like the VC very much. The Gen ones radiate subtle quality in a way I fear a Rep will not be able to reproduce though...

I know I repeat myself here but if you're looking for an elegant watch with larger diameter why not going for the big Railmaster?

Railmaster

I like it (though I can never wear this, too big).

Val.

I would like to thank you for the tip, but i'm afraid it's not a model that i'll buy. i think it looks cheap to be quite honest with you.

Maybe if it came in rose gold... :p

Calatrava, it looks like we have similar tastes. I've been looking for a classic, round, white face watch that's not too busy, and the VC Patrimony is one of my finalists. I also really like the JLC Master Control. I think I like the JLC more because it has a seconds hand. Your pic of the VC Patrimony is starting to sway my decision again.

Then again, that Calatrava 5127G Calatrava 5127G may be the best of them all...

The PP Calatrava is supposed to be 33.45mm and I never found a rep close enough. I love that watch but could not ever get over that size difference.

You're probably referring to the Calatrava 3919, which is supposed to be 33.45mm in diameter according to this discussion:

http://indepth.watchprosite.com/show-nblog.post/ti-352122/

However, Patek has replaced this model with the 5116, which is 36mm, like the replica I showed in my original post.

You're probably referring to the Calatrava 3919, which is supposed to be 33.45mm in diameter according to this discussion:

http://indepth.watchprosite.com/show-nblog.post/ti-352122/

However, Patek has replaced this model with the 5116, which is 36mm, like the replica I showed in my original post.

whoa. that is news, and good news too! I have to look into this a bit more.. thanks for the link, and my apologies.... for thinking it was like the 3919/5919