When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New A7753 Problem with my 236

Wolf

I just received my new 236 to my delight, everything looks and feels fantastic. I went to try the chrono, pressed the start button and it got going fine, but when I went to stop it, it is stuck, and no matter what I try, it won't stop :wounded1: So it appears that this movement may not be that solid. I emailed my dealer and hopefully I will get it replaced or repaired, but just thought I would give everyone a fair warning. Hopefully, mine is just a one off.

On the other hand, I seriously cannot believe the feel of this watch, I have a gen 111, so I know how a genuine feels and looks in person, and this rep seriously has that genuine feel and look to it!

It's probably the piece of metal acting as a spring for the chrono pushers being out of place of over straightened. One way is to press the reset pusher and see if it can nudge the mechanical lever inside to push the start pusher back to position. In any case the spring will still need to be restated or replaced...

I had the same problem with my RW Nubucco. I pushed the pusher several times and it started working again,the problem hasnt returned. I also agree that a good pr should be In place. If all fails a decent watch repair person should be able to fix the problem easily,good luck :drinks:

I just received my new 236 to my delight, everything looks and feels fantastic. I went to try the chrono, pressed the start button and it got going fine, but when I went to stop it, it is stuck, and no matter what I try, it won't stop :wounded1: So it appears that this movement may not be that solid.

Seen this before on reps I have serviced