When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Navitimer B01 LE is out!

importr

Over on Breitlingsource....

It's thankfully remained largely unchanged and traditional to the classic Navi layout and colour scheme:

43mm case

display back

BO1 date font

Applied Wings logo on dial

Red chrono seconds hand

LE number on case side

Looks good, and i would love to own one. But in reality, I wonder if the rep makers will use this as their basis for a new rep? (without the display back, non LE)

Since its a whole new watch, I wouldn't be surprised if it was similar to the Chronomat B01 in price.

So that would be approx $6750?

It'll probably retain the 22mm strap too.

The problem that i see is that it'll become a less attainable watch for most people. At the end of the day, its a Navitimer, and I'm not sure if I would be happy to pay that much for it compared to what else is available at that price...

Waiting to see some clearer pics of this one, but my first impression is a little bit of disappointment. The new date font is just terrible, and it does not match the fonts on the sliderule at all. The extra large date window and rotated single digit fonts were a hallmark of the Navi and will be seriously missed. On the bright side the dial looks nice, applied wings are nice, and the display back is tremendous.

The negative is that we will be getting a Navi rep with yet another sunken datewheel and very inaccurate back side.