When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 236 with A7753... Close to Perfection

seraphe

Yeah man.. I chase the wombat a few times now while hiding underground under bush fire bunker! there are no internet services there.. now i know chinese people already getting ahead with ETA 7753.

Hows your collection with PAM ?? getting bigger ? LOL ..do you own one of this pam 236 ?

Looks good.. I did throw away my 196 last 2 years..maybe this is the next level.

All good here...the collection is still expanding, need to start offloading some pretty soon, though.

Glad all is well with you mate!

D

Do you think they'll make a blue dial version (I believe it's the 326 and 327)?

Not sure about those Ti Chronos, but S/S PAM224 Firenze Chrono is currently in the works, confirmed by one of the cartel guys. B)

Let's just hope they get the 'electric' blue dial finish correct -_-

Not sure about those Ti Chronos, but S/S PAM224 Firenze Chrono is currently in the works, confirmed by one of the cartel guys. B)

Let's just hope they get the 'electric' blue dial finish correct -_-

I reckon if its anything like the 162F (Asian 7753) now out then its going to be the subdials that will be the biggest let down.

• 1 year later...

After having several reps this one gives me "feels like a gen" smile all the time... it is so good smile.gif

99.jpg

999.jpg

My hand is bigger than Seraphe's one so these photos are for "236 on thicker wrist" look wink.gif

:clap2:True beauty :clap2: