When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

236 new A7753... with New Style Bracelet

seraphe

Wait ... I am waiting for my PAM250 and parallely I ordered a 24/22 aftermarket croco strap.

Will I be unable to take the clasp from my fake leather PAM250 band and use it for the croco strap?

Yes, you should. OEM straps for modern 44mm Luminors are usually 24/22, while vintage OEM (e.g. MX) are 24/24 but use only tang buckles. Therefore deployment clasp for 44mm, OEM or rep, are 22mm.

I have sent PMs to all you guys (loads) who requested his Email but to be honest I have asked him if he is OK with that as I dont want him to be inundated with parts requests, its not his bread and butter and the margins are much lower for him than his watches especially when compared to the F**k about factor that selling parts can create.

Very much prefer these new style bracelet over the old style ones.

Not a fan of the new bracelet. I think it looks cheapish and is not worthy on Panerai. The old bracelet in 2 pieces (especially the ti and ss version)was innovative and eye catching. The new bracelet is similar to bracelets I have seen on low end cheap watches, very uncreative. But that is what makes the world what it is, variety and everyone has different taste (even if their tastebuds are in the wrong opening).

It certainly was a flash of genius to incorporate the CG into the bracelet but I think the new gen version is something you need to wear to appreciate. I like them both depending on the watch :thumbsupsmileyanim: