When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

236 new A7753... with New Style Bracelet

seraphe

They have been out for quite some time, but not with the cartel. While the cartel has them now, i think they are sourced from elsewhere as I got mine on the streets of KL 4 months before the cartel had them. The homage delaers have them too.

Josh sells them fitted to the 21j 088.

OP: looks awesome!

edit: oh, and cant vouch for the newer old styl;e bracelet (the 24/22) but they are much better constructed than the older old style one (24/24). really top qual!

The newer old style 24/22 brushed SS bracelet that came with 236 is the best constructed rep bracelet I've ever seen. The details and edges are very precise. Feels almost like the gen. The only thing that bugs me are end links which are slightly blunt-edged and the gaps. These are actually negligible if you aren't too anal about the details.

The new style rep bracelet as seen in this thread was bought from a ioffer dealer but it was quite pricey. I got it for $100. The fit in between the lugs is perfect and the edges are gen-like. Even the engraving on the clasp is great. The only complaint I have is probably the brush finish, which is not as smooth as the satin-brushed quality of the old style from the 236. I tried some light cape cod cloth but it only helps a little.

Don't forget that there are a couple different builds of the new style bracelet, and there is no guarantee that they both will fit these new cases. Also, I think the old-style bracelet included with these new Daylights, is a 24/20mm not 24/22mm.

My bad... you're right. The old style bracelet with these new Daylights are 24/20mm. They are fantastic IMO.

Well I took the risk of the fit with this new style bracelet on my 236 coz I really like the look of the new style bracelet on a 44mm Luminor case. Since there isn't any good PAM 299 available yet, this is the best I can live with for now. I was just lucky that it does fit the new Daylight case very well :D

TswissT will sell the new OP bracelet that he has on his 196. He wont guarantee it fits all PAM cases though. About $60

And he aint a TD here or anywhere I dont think.

I have bought a few parts off him with no problems

The newer old style 24/22 brushed SS bracelet that came with 236 is the best constructed rep bracelet I've ever seen. The details and edges are very precise. Feels almost like the gen. The only thing that bugs me are end links which are slightly blunt-edged and the gaps. These are actually negligible if you aren't too anal about the details.

The new style rep bracelet as seen in this thread was bought from a ioffer dealer but it was quite pricey. I got it for $100. The fit in between the lugs is perfect and the edges are gen-like. Even the engraving on the clasp is great. The only complaint I have is probably the brush finish, which is not as smooth as the satin-brushed quality of the old style from the 236. I tried some light cape cod cloth but it only helps a little.

The cape cod Is for polished ss only. Try a Scotch brite pad,these are for brushed ss,they have worked very well for me. My Omega bracelet had some finish issues. I used a scotch brite pad and the bracelet looks much better now. :thumbsupsmileyanim: Remember to always go In the direction of the grain and the pad should be a little damp,makes It eaiser to work with,good luck :drinks:

TswissT will sell the new OP bracelet that he has on his 196. He wont guarantee it fits all PAM cases though. About $60

And he aint a TD here or anywhere I dont think.

I have bought a few parts off him with no problems

Hey Pete - can you PM me his weblink?