When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipments within the EU

Broker1981

Hi!

I have sent my watch to Domenico to be serviced. I sent it from Sweden to Germany which is within the EU.

I have not gotten any kind of confirmation from Domenico about him picking it up, and when i check the tracking from Sweden it comes up with arriving in Germany on the 22nd of sept. and no more info.

I have tried sending numerous e-mails to domenico, but i have received no reply...

I am getting worried now... :(

Do you know how to trace a package in Germany? It's sent as registered air-mail.

I have written to Domenico in German. There may have been some minor grammatical errors, but nothing big enough to make my questions difficult to answer...

Any and all help would be much appreciated! :)

Thank you!

i've just talked with him.

he is ill.

severe flu ( influenza / grippe )

next week he will be in his shop.

rolli

Hi!

I have sent my watch to Domenico to be serviced. I sent it from Sweden to Germany which is within the EU.

I have not gotten any kind of confirmation from Domenico about him picking it up, and when i check the tracking from Sweden it comes up with arriving in Germany on the 22nd of sept. and no more info.

I have tried sending numerous e-mails to domenico, but i have received no reply...

I am getting worried now... :(

Do you know how to trace a package in Germany? It's sent as registered air-mail.

I have written to Domenico in German. There may have been some minor grammatical errors, but nothing big enough to make my questions difficult to answer...

Any and all help would be much appreciated! :)

Thank you!

Sorry guys one question: are the shipment within EU risk free? I mean, can I send my watches to Domi from Italy to Germany without any kind of problem about shipment seizure by custom or ...?

Within EU its not a problem as such, though there is always that chance. As I recall from reading the harder ones going in not out is Italy and Sweden. But Domi does go to Italy a fair bit so if your concerned you could ask him to post it back when he is back in Italy.

Best to ask Rosnik (Nico) as he is well versed in sending and recieving from Italy. :)