When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Qu

boug

Hi everybody !

I'm from Montreal. I discovered this place after made three bad order at dhgate. Sorry to don't have discovered you before :blink: The next purchase will be more advise with your help, I hope :good: I'm a watch fan since a while, but I haven't interesting automatic watch for the moment. My favorite is a quartz :yuk: (citizen skyhawk, that I love for it's incredible precision ! )

I'll ask you help soon for my first serious rep. Bell & Ross :wub:

See you !

Boug

Welcome Boug!!! You've found the right spot, that's for sure.

For your first serious rep, the first question is: how much do you want to spend? There are a number of great options. Also, which model are you after? The BR-01 at 46mm, the beautiful diver, BR02, or the smaller BR-03? Stainless steel or PVD coated? Give us some options and we can steer you in the right direction :D

Welcome Boug!!! You've found the right spot, that's for sure.

For your first serious rep, the first question is: how much do you want to spend? There are a number of great options. Also, which model are you after? The BR-01 at 46mm, the beautiful diver, BR02, or the smaller BR-03? Stainless steel or PVD coated? Give us some options and we can steer you in the right direction :D

Hi Redwatch !

In fact, I really like the BR03-92 (stainless steel). There's some sellers who have it, but there is differences in the description of the model they have in stock, so I'm a little confused. Some wrote 11mm thick, others 13mm thick but it is the same model (same serial number). I will need help from peoples who already buyed one, or already looked for. :g:

Well, the 42mm in Stainless Steel is not as common as the PVD ones and so there seem to be fewer options out there for that one. I just browsed Perfect Clones & Kings and there aren't too many options that I was able to find. Definitely do some research and don't hesitate to ask questions around here. There are some pretty helpful folks on this board :D

Here's a couple of links:

Perfect Clones

Kings

Look for Lume work from Ziggy on the B&R's...AWESOME.

Hey Tt .. I can't find Zig's old lume post where he shows the tricky dials he does like FM Crazy, etc .. lots of dials in one large mosaic. Do you have a handle on that post, or is it gone.