When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Own A Ferrari Rep Yet?

wan

I was thinking of ordering one but being that they are only $90 im not sure i should yet....I am only intrested if the quality is at least as good as a pam rep. (just the case and face, i dont expect the movement to be as nice)........I would love to hear what you think if you have one...........please post a pic of the one you have if you can..........Thanks, wan

I don't have the rep but did see all the Ferrari gens at an exhibition. They have taken the case to new level of finish very elegantly combining brushed with just a glint of polished surface radiating around the top edges of the case. Tread carefully. Then again they are not priced like better PAM reps. :)

Look at the pictures on the dealers site... Perfectclone shows the caseback. All the Ferrari reps have a couple of glaring errors: "Stainless Stee" and "EnginoYod" are on all the case backs. The non-working chrono's are another concern (on the chrono versions, obviously). I know I've seen the caseback photos on this and other forums, I'm about 90% certain that other sellers are also showing the caseback photos on their own sites... Perfectclone is the only one i've looked at today though, so thats my example.

I ordered the 88$shipped one yesterday... For the price I'll take the errors. I don't expect an exact rep of the Pam Limited Run GEN... but I do expect a decent watch.

The watch itself is however coming from a trusted seller, who has sold many a Pam rep... I have pretty good expectations of this limited edition rep.

Thanks for the posts with your opinions, i just ordered an $88 one with black face.I am sure it will look fine for the money,i figure you really cant complain for that price considering i saw the same watch selling elsewhere for $180 + shipping...............I will post here when it arrives to let you know what i think........Thanks, wan

Well.. if people still buy reps with 'EngineYO YO man' on the back the manufactures will ALWAYS play with us with different versions...

I don't say NOT to buy first versions, but not with such ridiculous faults even if they are dead cheap...