When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tapatalk Behavior

nakortheblue

Just two observations. I started using Tapatalk in the last 2 weeks to access the forum.

The first is that I notice that if I set Auto Refresh to Always, my IP gets banned for awhile for suspicious activity... :) The auto-refresh was probably view as a DOS attack? Seems to go away when I set Auto Refresh to 15 mins.

The second is that if I post or reply to any thread, I am not subscribed to it as I normally am when I am when I'm using a browser.

Anyone else have similar experiences?

Best Regards,

R

I dont know about the first but certainly the second happens to me.

I also get issues when accessing my messenger direct no probs if i am replying to a PM notification but if I go striaght through then I cant access it.

I am using an iP4

• 4 weeks later...

We are constatnly upgrading the forum software and this is the most likely reason Tapatalk will stop to work. As soon as they release new versions that support the current forum software, I will usually install it right away, like I did today. So basically everything should be working now, but can stop working any moment. TapaTalk is a feature we offer all members, but we provide no support or guarantees that it will work ;)