When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reasonable Price for Tudor 2784

homecd

Depends on the condition. Is it serviced? Any sort of service warranty on it? I saw one with a red Date wheel sell on eBay two days ago for around $171.50

The movement from ebay was not a genuine tudor 2784, it was a regular 2783 with a tudor rotor.

http://cgi.ebay.com.hk/RARE-TUDOR-SUBMARINER-SNOWFLAKE-2784-RED-DATE-MOVEMENT-/200528520947?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb06e66f3

Eta 2784 costs $50, tudor rotor from yuki $28.

A genuine Tudor 2784 costs alot more but there is no difference between them except for the decoration.

Edited by JinXx

Unless it is a 390, I really see no reason to pay anything more than $100 for an ETA that has been restamped...yes...yes...it is a Tudor, but I agree with JinXx...the 2784 is no more than a 2783 with a Tudor engraved rotor...but then...supply and demand dictate otherwise I guess...

I'm going to respectfully disagree pete...they are not different at all besides the engraved rotor and the bridges that say Tudor and that it is stamped 2783...so what you are saying that a Tudor 2824 is different than a normal 2824? If you want to fall for that AD trap, then go for it and pay $350 for a movement that is worth $120...

I'm going to respectfully disagree pete...they are not different at all besides the engraved rotor and the bridges that say Tudor and that it is stamped 2783...so what you are saying that a Tudor 2824 is different than a normal 2824? If you want to fall for that AD trap, then go for it and pay $350 for a movement that is worth $120...

+1

Other than the stamping on the mainplate and rotor, there is no difference. This is the essence of Tudor...a Rolex with a cheaper movement.

Here's a watch with a 2783 movement purchased from flea bay for less then $50.00 shipped for my 9411 project. Also purchased a yuki tudor movement for less then $30.00 shipped. I was watching the one on ebay that went for almost $200 the other day, Outrageous price.

Sly

post-28963-093745400 1287248309.jpg

Here's a watch with a 2783 movement purchased from flea bay for less then $50.00 shipped for my 9411 project. Also purchased a yuki tudor movement for less then $30.00 shipped. I was watching the one on ebay that went for almost $200 the other day, Outrageous price.

Sly

Guys, ETA 2783 is never used in the Tudor subs, ETA 2784 it is.

The 2783 caliber is cheap but not correct.

Sly

i usually buy 2 8 4 6s freshly serviced and shipped for $70

Edited by highoeyazmuhudee