When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Verifying autheticity...

swdivad

I hope the forum can help by helping verify an authentic PAM 127 that I am helping a friend purchase...

Could anyone let me know what serial numbers have been used on rep 127s to date?

I know there's an E117... can you guys chime in and maybe fill a complete list of rep serial numbers from EL, Honpo, Cartel, and DSN to date?

Any help is greatly appreciated. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Mate if you get one head on shot and back. You will get a definitive answer here :)

I have only heard of the numbers already mentioned but I have heard of a scam one where the S/N was doctored using a restamp.

Be just your luck if your mate is being offered the gen S/Ns used by reps :);) !!!!!!

Mate if you get one head on shot and back. You will get a definitive answer here :)

I have only heard of the numbers already mentioned but I have heard of a scam one where the S/N was doctored using a restamp.

Be just your luck if your mate is being offered the gen S/Ns used by reps :);) !!!!!!

Yeah... waiting on pics now... shouldn't be too long.

I think the deal is on the up and up, just trying to cover everything first to protect my buddy.

Take it straight to an experienced and reputable AD or send to PAM for verification as well... you just never know.

Make sure you have personal details of the seller, it'll probably be easier if they are in your country. If not, as it's so expensive, fly out and pick it up and verify at the same time.