When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc Ingenieur

Dani

WOW :thumbsupsmileyanim: !!!

Great watch !! Congratulations ,wear it in good health :D

EL is great all of my watches come from him well all except one ,

Dose it have AR coating on the crystal ? :g:

AR coating is ok i cant realy see any diffrent from the Gen i saw at the AD couple of days ago.

Cheers,

Dani

BTW Dani - I can't see the pic!

Is there really AR coating on the crystal???

It looks like it but it must be mild i can only compare to what i see at the AD when i had it in my hands for like 3min.

But at a general look the watch is very close to the gen.

Here is one more pic for you guys

124615-20779.jpg

WOW!

Beautiful!

I was at the AD yesterday but they only had a Chrono version on display...

Can't wait to get mine!!

Dani - how does it feel - how's the overall quality, weight?

It feels realy great both the quality and weight.

The edges is not sharp and my overall feel is that this watch is one of the best replicas i have seen.

But the gen was somewhat diffrent its hard to decribe but hey its a rep and for that its GREAT :)

Lets hope yours comes soon you will be happy when is arrives :victory:

Cheers,

Dani

The rep does not have AR of any significacne. The OEM watch has very strong and very obvious AR coating because they have coated both sides of the crystal but it should not be bad as the glass is flat and reduces reflection becasue of that. The curved Panerai and Omega crystals are far worse without AR. Nice watch, enjoy!

River shipped mine Monday but is held up somwhere in the U.K. :thumbdown:

Congratulations!!! This is one good looking watch...99% spot on...!!! and my next rep (just contacted good'ol'Eddie!!!) :D

Can you please let me know about the date font...the gen has the same font as the hours on the dial...not sure about the rep... :g:

Here's a pic of the gen Ingenieur...

124859-20729.jpg

Esteban, it wears bigger than the PO for sure, but is clearly smaller than a PAM. Sorry can't do any photo's right now as the camera is on a trip with my wife to europe.

Alextor, the font on the date is definitely not the same on the rep, a small flaw.

What I love about the rep is how it captures the depth and dimensionality of the dial and bezel, which is what really attracted me to the gen Inge a while back. I was actually saving up to buy a gen, but now there is truly no need for me to do that anymore.

Esteban, it wears bigger than the PO for sure, but is clearly smaller than a PAM. Sorry can't do any photo's right now as the camera is on a trip with my wife to europe.

Alextor, the font on the date is definitely not the same on the rep, a small flaw.

What I love about the rep is how it captures the depth and dimensionality of the dial and bezel, which is what really attracted me to the gen Inge a while back. I was actually saving up to buy a gen, but now there is truly no need for me to do that anymore.

Sub, The date font is a NON ISSUE...this is a 99% accurate and good looking watch :wub: ...I agree with you " was actually saving up to buy a gen, but now there is truly no need for me to do that anymore."...my grail watch this year was a gen SD...(I got a MBW 1665) ... then IWC Portugieser (the reps are very accurate...) and now this... :victory:

Cheers

Alex