When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Yay! My 250K has arrived! See the Photos with Panatime Gen Croc Strap attached.

BuyersRemorse

Finally my 250K arrived. I immediately swapped the strap for a gen croco leather strap from panatime, and would like to share my impressions with you.

The watch comes from trusty and is in fantastic condition. It has a perfect looking CG pin, and even the CG itself is - in my humble opinion - close to perfect. In the second picture you see how flush it sits.

At this point: Thank you very much for the fast delivery and for the top notch PAM, Trusty!

Just one little question: Is it normal that the upper chrono pusher has some resistance when starting the chronos?

And - drumroll - here comes my new timepiece:

img0679nq.jpg

img0682u.jpg

img0692w.jpg

img0685e.jpg

img0686u.jpg

Cheers

Congratulations mate...

I know how excited you have been about getting this so I am pleased for you...Wear it well :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Seems you were fortunate with the CG as its better than most :thumbsupsmileyanim: Dont worry too much about the chrono button they can be stiff.

Can I suggest that you think about getting it serviced... I know you dont want to take it off your wrist right now but give it some thought :)

@Pete - Thanks for your reply. Yeah, i would really want to have it serviced after I have worn it for some time, but I don't know anyone in the EU who could do that. Maybe you know someone?

The problem is, if I sent it to The Zigmeister, I could run into customs problems.

Maybe I should transplant the movement to a clean, unbranded watch. :g:

+1 with Andy

Click the link in my sig to get contact details for Domi :thumbsupsmileyanim: Just tell him what you need :thumbsupsmileyanim:

With Zig I would not worry about customs going out mate but not sure where you live so cant comment on return but generally Canada is safe to most of EU or use a stop address in UK. Just ask a member friend to recieve from Zig and send on to you :thumbsupsmileyanim: Its quite common practice for guys in Germany and Italy. PLus if made the effort to send to Zig I would want him to lume it as well so I wouldnt transplant personally.

Phenomenal looking CG/lever assembly. I wonder if they started using thinner o-ring seals inside the crown or some other mod, or was this one just out of ordinary. It appears that the CG fit to the side of the case is much closer, as well.

Wear it well! :victory:

b