When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where do you think his father bought this AP ROO Volcano REP from.....

apollo22

Here's a rather interesting auction for an AP ROO Volcano REP floating on eBay, obviously this guy doesn't know what he is talking about as he had this in his description;

"One of the hottest pieces released by AP and sure to appreciate in value. Has rose-gold numerals, beautiful checkered dial and rubberclad bezel. Grab it while you can!" What makes it even more interesting is that the seller post his Questions and Answers as well, on the bottom of the auction, and one of them is as follows;

Q: DO you actually think you will get away with selling you fake watch? It is a dead giveaway.. Oh me guess turn the watch over.. The number you covered up is 8520... Are you surprised that i know that? 3 year warranty? From who? puretimewatch.com

A: why you are so r*de?i'm not surprised with that,you already know puretimewatch.com just sell copied from the genuine and the most replica watches shop.so no wonder they are copy the serial number.you can compare its fake or not,just simple ask you to looking for strap it's totally different..my watch is not like puretimewatch.com.my father brought that watch at AP boutique Orchard Road Liat Towers Singapore,you can go there for looking AP quality .thank you

:clapping:

here's the auction.......and you guys know what to do next. Report!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=130448378691

Sigh. I just can't feel sorry for people who bid on stuff like this anymore. I mean, the red flags are all there and you can clearly see that the date window on the dial is too far to the right. I don't condone fraud by any means, but if someone is stupid enough to buy a high value item like this without doing their homework, especially with all the wealth of info available at one's fingertips via the net, then they get what they deserve.

Look at his auction description......one moment it says it has a rubber bezel, next moment he says it has a stainless steel bezel. He is from Singapore and he ships via USPS......

He just simply did a copy and paste from others auction.

This is one messed up auction, and people buying a US$20K never bother to read the details/ :bangin: