When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

News about membership upgrades/donations

Admin

I have just installed a new system that will allow for better handling of both upgrades, donations and other "stuff" ;)

First of all, it should now be easier than ever to upgrade your membership. Just use the link in the top menu that says "Upgrade your membership". Upgrading your membership is done in 3 simple steps.

You can now administer your purchases (upgrades, donations, etc), you can donate from a new "Client area" + you can get support/help

post-1-0-51253800-1288906041.jpg

All active subscription/upgraded memberships have been moved to this section.

Also, you will notice that we now have a Donation "widget" in the right sidebar, where current donation needs will show up. If you want to upgrade your membership, please use the "Upgrade membership" link in the top menu, as donations will not upgrade your membership.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Great idea :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I like the server donation window with update......

I think it gives those who use this forum but arent members the opportunity to show thier appreciation for the valuable information resource they have here!!! And the money that info has saved them !!

Yes that is a blatant hint !!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just a small FYI; For some reason all payments require manual approval at the moment, event though I have set these to be automagically accepted. Because of this, your upgrade will not be fully automated at the moment and your donation will not show up immediately. I am looking into this and hopefully it won't take long before it is fixed.