When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica guitar

sul

Hi,

topic is not watch topic at all, sorry :yu: , but can somebody give to me seller contact or web link from where can I buy decent quality replica electric guitar.

I think I will try one, it is probably no good quality etc. but I `d like to try...maybe B)

Thanks.

Both Fender and Gibson have cheaper alternatives in Squire and Epiphone. I own both a Squire and an Epiphone as well as a top of the line Fender, among others :whistling: The mid range guitars from Squire and Epiphone are very good for the price!

I had a "Penco" replica of a Rickenbacker 4001 back before I was able to afford the Gen Rickenbacker. However, Penco would be more for a 'vintage' used replica model. (mid to late 70's). They came from the Hoshino factory (aka Ibanez).

In fact, my 'first franken' was taking the Penco and fitting it with Rickenbacker branding. Ahhh, the good old days. :D

thanks but I have two Ibanez (ARC 500NT and 12-string acoustic)in house, Epiphone is not needed probably, just thought that will try rep Fender( I will change almost all hardware probably) :g:

edit: 12.11

Ok I did find one site what is maybe ok:

http://www.sbicu.com/0018guitar/

Only guestion is now buy or not to buy replika/fake Fender ( or Gibson) guitar?

considering you will need to replace pick-ups, electronics, bridge and tuning keys plus get a better neck I don't see the point really. Grab a used Fender or the mexican one. It would be cheaper.

You a probably right, no point to buy rep guitar. B)