When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling bracelet

Ryan22

there's a member selling his sa using sfso bracelet. Wondering how does he make it fit so nicely.

Do u think the bracelet is reliable in skyland case?? Is the bracelet similar to the skyland type??

Regards

It's at repgeek rep trade forum, breilting skyland graphite dial. Sorry not enough post to include link

Ryan --

SA = Super Avenger... I think you might be mixing them up. The watch for sale on RG is a Avenger Skyland and he has the SFSO bracelet on it. The only way he can do this is to have the endlinks for a Skyland (same as Seawolf) for the SFSO bracelet. The SFSO has different endlinks than either the Skyland or Seawolf. Hope this clears things up for ya...

Ryan --

SA = Super Avenger... I think you might be mixing them up. The watch for sale on RG is a Avenger Skyland and he has the SFSO bracelet on it. The only way he can do this is to have the endlinks for a Skyland (same as Seawolf) for the SFSO bracelet. The SFSO has different endlinks than either the Skyland or Seawolf. Hope this clears things up for ya...

I take the opportunity to ask. I have the Seawolf with a brushed steel bracelet and looking for a polished/shiny Breitling bracelet instead. Anyone know where to get a bracelet like that. It has to be in 22 mm. Thanks

could be as simple as taking it apart & polishing the links

or get one from a Skyland Avenger