When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

finally an iPod Nano watch I'd wear

ispytonyv

Again, I have to a question to those who purchased a Lunatik. It's been almost a month since I paid for the item and no Lunatik and no reply to any of my emails. Was this the norm for those of you who purchased the Lunatik too? I'm starting to get a little nervous.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ztech. Are you trying to outright purchase one or did you sponsor trough kickstarter? I think most of us who have them got them through the startup at kickstarter. My understanding is that they were overwhelmed with the initial run for supporters and are still catching up.

Ztech. Are you trying to outright purchase one or did you sponsor trough kickstarter? I think most of us who have them got them through the startup at kickstarter. My understanding is that they were overwhelmed with the initial run for supporters and are still catching up.

Thanks for replying krpster. I purchased it outright. I went to their web site and paid for the item via paypal. I've emailed them and still no reply from them. I guess if they're that backed up I should give it some more time.

Thanks for replying krpster. I purchased it outright. I went to their web site and paid for the item via paypal. I've emailed them and still no reply from them. I guess if they're that backed up I should give it some more time.

yes, it should have been clear when you ordered that it would take some time. the truth is that some investors in this project haven't even received theirs yet. it would bother me if someone who bought it after the fact got theirs before an investor. with that being said, i hope you get yours soon! fyi, i have two separate e-mail addresses for them and both have responded to me within a day. if you'd like them ... simply pm me and i'll pass them along. all the best.

yes, it should have been clear when you ordered that it would take some time. the truth is that some investors in this project haven't even received theirs yet. it would bother me if someone who bought it after the fact got theirs before an investor. with that being said, i hope you get yours soon! fyi, i have two separate e-mail addresses for them and both have responded to me within a day. if you'd like them ... simply pm me and i'll pass them along. all the best.

Just got a reply from them and a tracking number! Thanks for all the help wheaton! Its much appreciated. :drinks:

Just got a reply from them and a tracking number! Thanks for all the help wheaton! Its much appreciated. :drinks:

great news buddy. to get you even more excited ... mine actually arrived a few days earlier than the expected delivery date. we look forward to seeing a pic or yours soon!

p.s. be careful when you're wearing it. i bumped a door handle in my house the other day and put a small smudge in the case. luckily it wasn't the nano screen.

great news buddy. to get you even more excited ... mine actually arrived a few days earlier than the expected delivery date. we look forward to seeing a pic or yours soon!

p.s. be careful when you're wearing it. i bumped a door handle in my house the other day and put a small smudge in the case. luckily it wasn't the nano screen.

Thanks and I'll put up a pic of this one. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Honestly, I also see this as a novelty and probably will do lots of shelf time after the initial honey moon period. For me though, it's worth the price for the "ice breaker" factor. I see myself wearing this to certain social events as an ice breaker and a conversation piece. It should be great for some shits n giggles. LOL :drinks: