When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Growing AP Collection

djscotie

Well I currently have 3 AP's, some modded others not. It all started with the Silverthemes almost one year ago and my love has grown. I am toying with the idea of the Tour Auto next.

154225_10150089972028134_513288133_7200285_552837_n.jpg

The Rubberclad has double AR, has been serviced and also has been lumed.

The Silverthemes has just had a strap upgrade to an AP bands white leather with black stitching strap.

The Volcano is awaiting some double AR treatment as the Rubberclad came out sooooo good.

Wonderful collection, Ian! And i agree - APs looks sooo much better with good double AR it's hard to understand why gens don't have it.

Can I ask how you know my name?

The double AR makes the dials 'pop'. I think I may have found an opticians in Glasgow that is willing to AR coat crystals. Just waiting on the go ahead from they to send in my two remaining AP's to get done.

The double AR makes the dials 'pop'. I think I may have found an opticians in Glasgow that is willing to AR coat crystals. Just waiting on the go ahead from they to send in my two remaining AP's to get done.

RWG Is like "Cheers" where everbody knows your name :D

What is funnier is that you don't know why he knows your name. Cheers. :drinks:

Well I currently have 3 AP's, some modded others not. It all started with the Silverthemes almost one year ago and my love has grown. I am toying with the idea of the Tour Auto next.

154225_10150089972028134_513288133_7200285_552837_n.jpg

The Rubberclad has double AR, has been serviced and also has been lumed.

The Silverthemes has just had a strap upgrade to an AP bands white leather with black stitching strap.

The Volcano is awaiting some double AR treatment as the Rubberclad came out sooooo good.

Hey there, been off line for a while fellas hope everyone is having a great holiday, well those of you in the USA. ha..

I would love to see some pictures of the rubber clad, double ARtreatment and lume...Francisco?

I have the same watch and have not done any mods, perhaps it's time.....