When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Ebel From Josh

Ektelon

I have one of these. The bracelet fell apart when I was sizing it. The sides of some of the permanent links just loosened up and the whole thing crumbled. Dealer provided a replacement bracelet and that one fell apart too. Luckily, I was able to kludge the two of them together to make one full bracelet. Now I'm scared to wear it because I don't know if it will fall apart on my wrist. Have you guys noticed any issues with your bracelets?

I actually tried that watch on at the Movado factory outlet store on Saturday. They were having a 70% off sale on all Ebel watches in stock. That one was marked down to somewhere around $2200 from near $6900 but I was looking for the 1911 Discovery model which they didn't have. What a beauty.

I actually tried that watch on at the Movado factory outlet store on Saturday. They were having a 70% off sale on all Ebel watches in stock. That one was marked down to somewhere around $2200 from near $6900 but I was looking for the 1911 Discovery model which they didn't have. What a beauty.

I'd get the gen BTR over gen Discovery without any doubts. BTR has a stunning inhouse movement while Discovery sports just a simple ETA 7750.

Technically those watches don't even compare.

jjenk,

I was in exactly the same position as you two years ago. I was in the Outlet store with the BTR on my wrist for $2,200. I didn't buy it only because it was on strap rather than bracelet. Was the one you tried on strap or bracelet for that price?

If you don't mind, please PM me the location of the outlet store where you saw it.