When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is this gen? Rolex Oyster perpetual date.

metaljesus

Oohhhhh great and knowledgeable RWG WIS memebers! Who can lay down some knowledge on the most humble and ignorant MJ to tell me if this Rollie is gen?

Any help is appreciated. :)

No boxes or papers. Just a service receipt.

Also if you wanted to throw out a ballpark for what you think these go for ... well, that'd be cool too.

IMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

Looks about right. The bracelet on there is a 19mm 7205 and not a 19mm 78360 as listed on the receipt. I prefer this rivet bracelet anyways. I would just open it up and make sure there's a Rolex 1570cal movement inside there and not an ETA replacement. There's lots of Datejusts and Dates with ETA's floating around these days. Other than that it looks pretty good. These go for about $1500 or so on ebay.

dizz

78350 would be a newer style solid link oyster bracelet. The one on the watch is a 7205 folded link, riveted oyster bracelet. You can look then up on Google images to see what they look like.

Freddy is right, its not the original dial to the watch because its a lumi dial and not tritium. Service replacement dial perhaps?