When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

anyone seen this (again)

whoever

just back from the pre-christmas shopping fight where people yell at each other, fight and slap their kids....

but anyway, i stumbled over a really nice watch seller (if interested i'll pm you the adress, in Paris) who had these ABSOLUTLY stunning things:

Junghans watches, Max Bill designed in the 1960 style, with a dome crystal....going from 38mm to 40 or 41 i think....

DOES ANYBODY HAS EVER SEEN THESE AS REPS? Or does anybody has o gen for sale?

Acually, the gens aren't that expensive: from 457 euro for the simple dial to 1280 for the chronograph...

i almost bought one....my friend held me off, reminded me of christmas and the gift dictatorship in which we live..... :whistling:

check out these pics...what do you think? Worth a rep....!!

post-29734-0-77958100-1291483098.jpg

post-29734-0-57593100-1291483122.jpg

post-29734-0-65169400-1291483138.jpg

Edited by whoever

Frustrating thing is, the non chrono version which is far cheaper, 500 euro is a bit too small, 38mm. I had it on my wrist, and since it's only the dome crystal you see, it's very feminin, (though, there is also 34mm version, which is perfect for a girl!).

I was very fond of a Lange&Söhne indeed Carl, but i can't find a proper rep. (Flyback Chrono, see below), even though it's not at all the same thing here. The best price i've seen is at Mary's, but for what reason ever, she doesn't respond to any mails or pm i send her for a deal....so i'm a bit stuck. :whistling:

only thing left to do.....I'll start to put some money aside then....

Is there allready a thread "affordable gens"?? The Junghans should go in there....!

post-29734-0-61579800-1291545918.jpg

post-29734-0-21789400-1291545928.jpg

Edited by whoever

For the price of a new chrono Junghans Max Brill you can get a Concepta IWC Portuguese rep.

I think the Portuguese is a homage to the Junghans and probably much better known today because of the presitge of teh IWC brand.

However you will be better off financially finding a second hand Junghans. That is a gen and will probably keep its value pretty well. It can be sold in the open market and you can get it fixed anywhere without problems.