When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 029 Gmt Tuxedo Dial With Manifatture Firenze Strap

rolli

hi V,

i think a black strap is perfect for the pam029.

the tuxedo dial gets more prestigiousness !!!!

rolli

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I know rolli... It is a very nice combo,..

It's just that I never liked the 029.. I had it and gave it away the next day ;)

I know rolli... It is a very nice combo,..

It's just that I never liked the 029.. I had it and gave it away the next day ;)

pams are in postmodern style and with a own character, and not so much gimmick.

i would say, 2000 style. the other watches are more 80th style with too much gimmick.

rolli

B)

Strap looks great. I still like the dial. How many black PAM's can you have. :lol:

This was my first original movement PAM bought from Honpo representative at the time. Still in the process of modifiying it to 95%. -To date it has been relumed to tritium color and Watchmen cyclops added. When Finepics datewheel and Palp crown are added I will be finished and it will be as close as can be. :)

Strap looks great. I still like the dial. How many black PAM's can you have. :lol:

This was my first original movement PAM bought from Honpo representative at the time. Still in the process of modifiying it to 95%. -To date it has been relumed to tritium color and Watchmen cyclops added. When Finepics datewheel and Palp crown are added I will be finished and it will be as close as can be. :)

Tritium colour for an L Swiss L dial?

Great watch and strap, rolli! I'm wearing mine as I type. :D

I also a big fan of the not so run of the mill tuxedo dial. I find the 029's dial less cluttered than that of the 063 and the larger hour markers of the 029 are also a plus.

I have both (gave the little lady the 063 which she loves) and have received more compliments on the 029. Both are superb watches specially with the silky smooth and super accurate 2893-2. :thumbsupsmileyanim: These guys are keepers for sure!