When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Clothes and bag reps - other dealers

T-MAN

:blink: Who ? Ken ? Yes !

No,I mean yogi/diystorm.I sent an email to yogi.Here is the reply.

1. We can only accept PayPal for any member of forocoches.com, mediavida.com or elotrolado.net.

2. Customers must select Personal Payment------Other or Purchase-----Services when sending money. Or we will refund the payment immediately.

3. Customers need to pay 6% PayPal fee.

4. Customers cannot dispute a transaction without contacting us first. Customers can only dispute a transaction when you think we cannot reach an agreement to solve the problems.

5. When sending money, please only put your email address in the Subject and DO NOT put anything in the Note.

6. Please send an email to remind us after you send the payment.

If you are not member of those forums, we can only accept western union or bank transfer.

I will really appreciate your understanding.

Anybody can tell me why they can only take pp for members from those forums?

• 1 year later...

IMHO I would buy from KB then any of these sites, even if they have better prices, simply because he is a TD, if something goes wrong we can always find a solution, on these sites I doubt that they will go the extra mile if something goes wrong. I had a very experience with a chinese site and they just ignored my emails, never to fix my problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Edited by Muaitai

Just for the record there are some good sites out there Thehandbagbuzz is one of them DIY.com is not

The point everyone in this thread makes is that there are dealers here (not just myself) who offer the same quality as thehandbagbuzz but at cheaper prices, so (1) you pay more for less service and security (2) You support off site dealers.

The real question is why?

Ken