When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A7750 Movement

freeflow

Here is my recipe when buying a rep. Plan on getting it serviced, it'll add $110-210 to your overall cost but if you want your shiny rep to work longer than 3 months gonna have to be done, or buy a 21j movt rep. WHY? Because these movts have 0 QC, assembled in no sterile environments, or are old stock.

As mentioned before, get the movt serviced and all will be right in the world.

How did you miss this review?

A7753 review

and this one...

4 year old A7750 review

and this whole section devoted to these type of topics...

Movement reviews - lots of them...

Because unfortunately, like a lot of "noobs" who come on to the forum, they arrive with a lot of questions, but want easy answers to hard questions. I'm not being critical of you in particular, It's just a fact that you will learn more by doing your own research, rather than having others find it, condense it and feed it back to you. there are some great reviews here, watches, movements, modding, etc. All you have to do is use the search function.Read the A7750 reviews, and when you're done, you will know more about that movement than you ever wanted to know.

Good luck with your search.

Because unfortunately, like a lot of "noobs" who come on to the forum, they arrive with a lot of questions, but want easy answers to hard questions. I'm not being critical of you in particular, It's just a fact that you will learn more by doing your own research, rather than having others find it, condense it and feed it back to you. there are some great reviews here, watches, movements, modding, etc. All you have to do is use the search function.Read the A7750 reviews, and when you're done, you will know more about that movement than you ever wanted to know.

Good luck with your search.

Many people have issue with the search function, I am one of them. Meaning the same thing doesnt produce any results. a great tip, use google: site:rwgforum.com then your search item

Many people have issue with the search function, I am one of them. Meaning the same thing doesnt produce any results. a great tip, use google: site:rwgforum.com then your search item

Good advice.:thumbsupsmileyanim: It obviously must be hit or miss. It works fine for me. It's too bad it isn't consistent, as the search is truly the "keys to the kingdom"