When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me decide - what will be my next rep?

kramerica2

Up until today, I've been an Omega and Breitling person. My favorite watches are the PO and the SOSF. I'm looking to expand the collection, and try other brands. I'm basically open to any brand except Rolex and Tag.

If I ever get a Rolex, it would after I could afford a gen one, and Tags just don't do it for me.

Anyway, after some research, I have my eye on 3 watches:

1. The new PAM 250 (does it come with a tan strap?)

2. AP ROO

3. Ebel 1911 discovery "panda"

I know that I'm the only one that can make the choice, but I'd like your opinion. Assuming that eventually I'd get them all, which would you get first?

Excluding Omega, Breitling, Tag and Rolex, is there another watch you would get before those?

Bear in mind, I plan to buy a watch once or twice a year, not more than that.

Thanks a lot...

Up until today, I've been an Omega and Breitling person. My favorite watches are the PO and the SOSF. I'm looking to expand the collection, and try other brands. I'm basically open to any brand except Rolex and Tag.

If I ever get a Rolex, it would after I could afford a gen one, and Tags just don't do it for me.

Anyway, after some research, I have my eye on 3 watches:

1. The new PAM 250 (does it come with a tan strap?)

2. AP ROO

3. Ebel 1911 discovery "panda"

I know that I'm the only one that can make the choice, but I'd like your opinion. Assuming that eventually I'd get them all, which would you get first?

Excluding Omega, Breitling, Tag and Rolex, is there another watch you would get before those?

Bear in mind, I plan to buy a watch once or twice a year, not more than that.

Thanks a lot...

try the PAM 250. Think it's best to get a strap elsewhere. check out the Straps section, sometimes they are some really nice straps selling for good price.

Although I agree that the 250 with A7753 is an awesome watch OTB, if you go for that then watch out for the newer ones and the lume otherwise you may need to do that as a mod ;)

I never thought I would say this but why not go for the Radiomir 288 it is a fantastic OTB rep !! Best so far IMHO

There I said it still cant believe I did !!!

:thumbsupsmileyanim: