When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello All

Hey everyone, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I've gotten into watches pretty seriously in the last few years since my wife bought me a gen Tag Link for an anniversery/christmas gift. I have too many other hobbies to justify spending thousands on watches so i was quite happy to find out that you can buy quality replicas for a few hundred bucks. I"ve just ordered my first rep from eddie, a Breitling Bently GT white face which I hope to get tomorrow or tuesday. I'll post pics when i get it. In the mean time, here's some old pics of my gen Tag:

126076-20337.jpg

126076-20338.jpg

Edited by section8

Welcome to RWG section8 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I see you chose the master for your first watch, EL will make sure of your customer satisfaction however don't hold him or any of our dealers to a time frame as much of the shipping issues are out of their control.

Ken :)

BTW nice TAG :wub:

outside of PAMs (which you will learn to love, we all succum eventually) there are only a handful of reps that are super super top quality.

You have chosen wisely with the bently GT. I have the red face - its one of my favorite pieces.

Welcome to the board - even though the reps are only a few hundred bucks - :) they are like little demons they call out from the internets to buy more MORE MORE :)

thanks for the intro - look foward to your bently photos

Ken,

Understood on the shipping times, i can still hope though right? I did quite a bit of research here and at rep watch guide and Eddie looked to be a good dealer (that and he gave me a deal for being a forum member over there :) )

phoband - i've already been eyeing the PAMs actually (the Flyback 1950 in particular) but being a motorsports freak, the Bentley just spoke to me (as does the Daytona and the TAG Senna Chrono)

Well..one at a time i guess.

Actually I did see those - I may have to get one once Kimi Raikkonen is a Ferrari Driver

He suits well there... Aren't Kimi and Schumi just the same kind of scum?

Just kidding of course. Kimi's great!!! Welcome to RWG!

My Breitling GT Arrived today :D

Here are some pics...but be warned. My camera sucks, and I suck as a photographer. I read through the tutorials briefly on taking pics, but I didn't have time to setup a light box, etc. so i just used my tri-pod and turned the lampshade to give a softer light.

127069-20155.jpg

127069-20156.jpg

127069-20157.jpg

And in case anyone is wondering about the weight of this beast..you can see it depresses the keys on my piano with no help from me ^

127069-20158.jpg

Wrist shot

127069-20159.jpg

And a final shot of my collection:

127069-20160.jpg

From top left to right:

Genuine Tag Heuer Link Quartz - Breitling GT Rep - CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP Rolex Sub REp (with GMT Dial :rofl: ) Genuine Parker, Genuine Bulova Frank Lloyd Wright, Genine Wenger Swiss army watch (beater)