When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Rolex Collection

Cardshark00

Really... What is with people and the post whoring. I think it is circumventing the real use of post requirements. In the end it doesn't mater much to me but it does make the threads look quite tacky. My suggestion is if you are looking to post photographs without making it look like blatant post whoring and turning the thread into something awful is to use a photo hosting service. I recommend flickr because it allows me to see them at work unlike imageshack or whatever others like using. If you have a yahoo account you have a flickr account since they are related. For free you can have them host 200 photographs and then you would use image tags

[img]your link to the jpg file goes here[/img]
and you would be good to go with absolutely no minimum posts and if you wanted to be super snazzy you could make them links that opened in cool larger sizes lol. you would use this
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeremyc/5271273046/#/photos/jeremyc/5271273046/lightbox/"][img=http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5206/5271273046_bbcff40578.jpg][/url]

to produce this.

5271273046_bbcff40578.jpg

Nice looking collection though.

Left to right.

Ceramic Sub

2002 Sub

PVD Daytona (Working crono)

Arabic DD

Ceramic DEEPSEA

Ceramic Pro Hunter Sub

what's a 2002 Sub ? ;)

great collection - would be nice to see close-ups of the DD - looks cool !

cheers,

Frank