When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 111J vs Gen

digi

Some more gen photo's.

12419aa2.jpg

ad308218.jpg

Personally for the price, I find it hard to fault. Its very well built and the finishing is fantastic. I'm really not a huge fan of the 111 but this is definitely a keeper.

Some geeks did id for me the movement engraving is bolder on my weird 111J, but it super smooth and I'm contemplating not to change. Even if I did change, makes no diff. becoz the incabloc is already a giveaway to the pammie's.

• 3 months later...

Some more gen photo's.

12419aa2.jpg

ad308218.jpg

Personally for the price, I find it hard to fault. Its very well built and the finishing is fantastic. I'm really not a huge fan of the 111 but this is definitely a keeper.

Some geeks did id for me the movement engraving is bolder on my weird 111J, but it super smooth and I'm contemplating not to change. Even if I did change, makes no diff. becoz the incabloc is already a giveaway to the pammie's.

cool:)

Nice comparison -- thx. This re-affirms my belief that the best 111j incorporates the parts from the new 177l, as described by babola (the colorles AR crystal, the superlumed hands and the backplate with the more intense lume and correct "white" color)... You create a hybrid of the two, a "bastard" watch of sorts:

http://www.wrist-check.com/showthread.php?9430-Review-111J-from-Noob-factory-vs-177L-from-Hublot-maker

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

had a few hours to kill so I thought I'd whip up some quick comparison shots of my 111J and the GEN.

real_111J1compare.jpg

real_111J2compare.jpg

real_111J3compare.jpg

real_111J4compare.jpg

real_111J5compare.jpg

Merry X'mas and a Happy New Year!

P.S. GEN is on the LEFT.

Nice, but which one is the gen? EDIT: I READ IT NOW!

Second, the buckle is brushed, isn't?

Edited by Captain Fake