When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hongkong Post Airmail

Kakemonster

Hi.

Ordered a leather puch for my iPhone 4 the other day(no rep, was from morething.com). Today I got the shipping information and it seems like they have sent the package with Hongkong Post Airmail. They also say: "You will receive them within 6 - 14 business days normally." and later on in the same email: "According to our experience, over 95% of our customers can receive their package on time. However, less than 5% of the packages may be delayed for a few days because of customs inspection or postal delay."

I can't get myself to believe that it will take 6-14 days to Europe with airmail? About two weeks ago I ordered some reps with EMS(which is supposed to be faster, right?) and the parcel is still in China.

Anyone know an estimate for delivering to Europe? Thanks!

I can't get myself to believe that it will take 6-14 days to Europe with airmail?

Anyone know an estimate for delivering to Europe? Thanks!

Don`t worry. My last package to EU from HK shipping time was 1,5 month. Package was just sitting in HK post office over month. That info I got via tracking nr. It can take some time. 6-14 days is quite ok result I think.

During the year EMS takes approx. 1 week to travel to most countries, however as you can read in other threads there are major shipping problems with EMS at the moment.

Replica goods cannot travel by normal airmail as (1) it is illegal and (2) The sender is made to show what is in the package.

Ken

• 2 weeks later...