When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My IWC Aquatimer with her new shoes

Prsist

Now I am curious. What did the watch originally come with. I would love a metal bracelet to change it up.

@ Watchmeister: It came on a bracelet. After watching SpeedTv's Test Drive (Tommy Kendall always wore an Aquatimer with rubber strap) I decided to try one out. I can't wear leather so rubber is the only alt. and in this case it looks good.

@ permabull: Yep, 2 hours. There was a couple walks outside to take a breather. This is the second strap from PT. The first one I received the buckle strap wouldn't allow the pin to catch so I sent it back. I filled just a bit on every area the strap came in contact with to try and get a fit. It wasn't easy and I think I got lucky. Probably should of spent another 1/2 hour filing parts down to make it easier to swap out but I was just so damn excited getting her on.

P1020518.jpg

P1020507.jpg

P1020502.jpg

i love the rubber on the AT's. I couldn't wear a bracelet with this..

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

I must say, I wish a strap maker could make a hornback black croc type strap for this watch like they do for the AP ROO's.

Damn that would be crazy good!!

It's as though the IWC Diver was made for a rubber strap. Looks good!

• 2 weeks later...