When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where do I get a Vacheron Overseas w/ a good dial and logo?

watchguy51

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a VC Overseas, but the decent reps available seem to have something wrong with them... especially the dial or the one with the undersized logo. Is there anyone selling decent (even modded) ones? I also like the older 90s era of it too with the 12 numerals... but I'm not sure where to get the good version of it. If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!

There are plenty of threads on this watch on the forum. If memory serves to get the 'best' you need to combine parts from the two versions that were out there and also double AR the crystal. Don't remember the exact details, but do remember seeing a thread on exactly what to do.

Your best bet is to find one for sale from someone who has already done the mods.

There are plenty of threads on this watch on the forum. If memory serves to get the 'best' you need to combine parts from the two versions that were out there and also double AR the crystal. Don't remember the exact details, but do remember seeing a thread on exactly what to do.

Your best bet is to find one for sale from someone who has already done the mods.

Yeah, it looks like it... I was hoping there was already a seller who sells pre-modded ones.

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a VC Overseas, but the decent reps available seem to have something wrong with them... especially the dial or the one with the undersized logo. Is there anyone selling decent (even modded) ones? I also like the older 90s era of it too with the 12 numerals... but I'm not sure where to get the good version of it. If anyone has any tips, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!

I'm also interested in getting a VC Overseas, but would prefer the current model. I've been in contact with Silix, in part because he seems to be the only dealer which sells a model with double AR, but apparently, the factory which makes this model has stopped doing so, which is a real pity. The one he showed me appears similar to the one available from Joshua, but I could be missing some subtle differences.

There is a discussion of some differences between the replicas and the genuine watch on another replica discussion site (registration required):

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=141