When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Guess who's back baby

fotoman

Funny enough, I am practicing law, for real for the first time in 10 yrs. I never thought I would find an environment that I would enjoy, but I got stupid lucky and landed at a great place.

I am so happy to see so many of you are still active, like someone just mentioned you never know how many people take a hiatus and come back. I have been known to be busy for a few months. This was my longest, but, had a lot of personal ground to cover. And since my useless x wife didn't stand by my side, I had to rely on friends, it was a tuff climb

Oh. Forgot to mention I lost 40lbs to this year. While at that crap. Goes on. Having surgery and being stuck in bed so you can't get food helps :)

But I am really happy to see so many familiar avatars. I'm really stoked to show off the current collection, but I'm only 1 check into paying job and several months of bills, surgery bills IRS bla bla bla, so I'm trying to make a crap I need to buy list and hopefully macro lens will be soon. It comes immediately after a new line 6 JTV variax guitar, I've been waiting for 6 months and they just started shipping. It's key to my first real attempt at an original album.

I'll do my best to be around. For the time being, I actually have to work at work, what the he'll is that about right? I've spent the last 3 days nonstop (4hrs sleep). Drafting a brief to save my new companies ass in a troublesome lawsuit. If we win, I'm instant legend. :). Cause the big time, big law firm guy I'm working with is smart but a crappy writer. My company has been very frustrated and they love having someone step in last minute totally pick it up and turn it imto persuasive writing.

So I'm feeling good tonight, it's out of my hands and onto the next round.

Anywwho, I'm gonna chill and get some sleep tonight.

And buy the way the gen sinns are the best deal out there as well :). There has always been a sinn mini cult here, consider me now a member. :). Where's my pledge pinn

Great to have you back Phoband and glad to hear you are doing so much better! Still rocking that green pen you sold me and it still gets compliments to this day! :D

That is really awesome to hear, I did my best to make them "built to last". And if anyone has issues just pm me, lifetime guarantee.

I miss my garage and my pen shop. It was a good stress reliever. Hopefully after some time in my new gig I'll move to a proper living place (currently in a retirement home,yeah it got that bad). I want to make more. I have a nice personal collection but I have a box full of woods, many I have never made into anything yet. I stopped being able to make them but still bought interesting wood when I saw it.

The only problem I have ever had w the pens, is when I give them to family that never had a nice pen before and dont reload its a screw top and end up yanking the thing to the point of breaking the glue. :)