When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot V5 evo

deniz21

heres my evo, too bad its still on his way to me

but a good friend was sending me some pics i would like to share with you

dsc0084fs.jpg

dsc0077bw.jpg

dsc0091yv.jpg

dsc0086cx.jpg

and here is a gen pic, looks not bad if you ask me :)

the gen has the same tungston bezel like my rep, bravo hublot well done :p

img6468h.jpg

Edited by deniz21

HEHE nice pics bro ;) Guys, Ive held this exact watch......and its honestly amazing!! The over all build quality is superb, the tungsten bezel is sweet!!!! Definitely a must have!

Enjoy the watch DenzO!

Looks amazing, Deniz! Hope you get it soon and we see some more pics. I'll try to restrain myself from buying this until they fix the markers and give the lugs a proper all-round finish. Also, the DW seems to be unusuallly sunken on these V5s - definitely more so than V1!

thanks J

yeah its maybe a bit more sunken like my v1, but its not so bad in real live, ok tx and the others a right, the watch is not perfect replicatet :(

but and i mean a big BUT this watch feels and wears so awsome, it wears ten times better then my V1, the strap is awsome too, i think it has the best strap so far i have seen on any hbb rep, for me there is no difference to the gen strap ;)

and the look of the watch is just awsome, this bezel is so nice , it sparkels und blings in one moment and in the other its a dark ti grey, this looks so nice :)

the writing of the dial isnt also so bad, its definently a grey tone, maybe not as dark like the gen, but i like it :)

ar is great, color of the ar is spot on, of course its not raised .. but ok, there for we have tx crystals hehe :)

everything is very solid build, pushers case, bezel everything, and yeah it has this gen feeling on it :) i tryd many hbbs (gens) so belive me when i tell you this :D

Tungsten is realy cool material.

But, when compared with standard Ice ss bezel, the ss acctually looks better to me.

My v5 finnish is rougher than the ss one on my v1 Ice.

Will try to show whann I mean in pictures if I got the time later

Edited by Chrissej

Its never going to be perfect (especially in comparison to gen) but hey, its $450 ;) I personally LOVE this watch - felt great to handle and look at. Major thing for me would be DW (but as Deniz says its not that bad in reality) and the endlinks being brushed on the topside......If they can sort these out then we have a pretty decent rep!