When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Quick Pics of my new RG RC ROO

Guest Sql_pl

This has just arrived. I have to say I am verry happy with how it looks like in real life. Love the grey dial with black chrono subdials. Rose gold looks nice with contrasting black strap and bezel. Anyway, please enjoy some first quick pics below:

rg1e.jpg

rg2s.jpg

rg3e.jpg

This has just arrived. I have to say I am verry happy with how it looks like in real life. Love the grey dial with black chrono subdials. Rose gold looks nice with contrasting black strap and bezel. Anyway, please enjoy some first quick pics below:

rg1e.jpg

rg2s.jpg

rg3e.jpg

enjoy the watch

pls tell me where did u get it ?

Ordered it in late November, did not accept first piece shown at QC pics. Decided to have the one I approved shipped with another watch a week later so it went out of dealer's hands on Dec 14th. Arrived 34 days later, today.

WOW!!! 34 days!!!

I just ordered my first AP (actually, my first rep watch) a couple of days ago and the trusted dealer informed me when I asked him that it will take 4 to 7 business days for the watch to arrive at my door!!!

So, should I expect it to take a "bit" longer than what promised?

i have one on order from sead, along with a v1.5 ice bang....i hope they come soon and with no issues

i tried on a gen AP ROO RG yesterday, 46000 bucks...it is nice, heavy, and the dial has a interesting tint to it, its not completely grey but actually has a hint of brown...kinda sepia...not sure how to describe that.....does the rep have it

and ....have your GF take some pics with it too :thumbsupsmileyanim: