When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newest AP ROO creations

edgematic1

Mmh, the standard chrono is quite nice, not too many new designs.

But the other 2 pieces are not my cup of tea....especially the Arnold LE is aweful and looks like a cheap "Carrera" watch due to the new lug-ends.

Hope to see the latest creations of our factories before CNY.

Cheers

Theo

I don't understand why you are so worried about the open caseback. I use my watches showing the dial, not the back. In fact I will be worried about this issue if I try to convince someone else, an AP expert of course (0.00000000001% of humans), than my watch is a gen, but it is not the case.

I prefer to have the watch (the one with white dial of course) repped with the beloved mod A7750 sec@12 movement, than nothing.

Edited by fitipaldi

I don't understand why you are so worried about the open caseback. I use my watches showing the dial, not the back. In fact I will be worried about this issue if I try to convince someone else, an AP expert of course (0.00000000001% of humans), than my watch is a gen, but it is not the case.

I prefer to have the watch (the one with white dial of course) repped with the beloved mod A7750 sec@12 movement, than nothing.

Agreed. Even with the regular old Asian 7750 movement peeking through the caseback, it's still lovely to look at. One of my fellow WIS colleagues was holding my rep Montoya in his hand, looking right at the movement and even he had thought it was a gen despite me telling him it was not.

The new models are really growing on me, though I wonder if maybe the (pearl) white dial wouldn't have looked better in pure white w/white tachy. Either way, we likely won't be seeing any reps for at least another year, seeing as how the Diver rep still isn't out, and that was a 2010 release.