When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

interesting read about vintage pams on W-C

capice

they still are awesome watches, and to source the parts....cortebert 616 at $300, angelus sf240 I have seen for $500-$3000, time putting everything together ect.

repparts as gen ...? will wait and hear all of the story....30 pages upto now

they still are awesome watches, and to source the parts....cortebert 616 at $300, angelus sf240 I have seen for $500-$3000, time putting everything together ect.

repparts as gen ...? will wait and hear all of the story....30 pages upto now

Awesome watches held together with glue and plastic movement holders, misrepresented movements and parts,1:1 cases which aren't, shoddy work, A1 Steak Sauce? The Emperor's new clothes are shown up for what they are. Overpriced reps sold by scammers. There must be a lot of people waking up today to the 'investment value' of their VDB watches being virtually nil.

just read the last part but also the post of vintage pam(RG) where he says he has never bought a fake part represented as gen....overall it's sad this is happening

Yeah I just read that too, but it flies in the face of what respected people have said in the W-C thread. Very sad for the people who bought into the fairy tale.