When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Carrera Day Date from Joshua

Weekendwatcher

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Does this version excist? I mean titanium case including black dial, red second hand. Number ..125 on Josh website..

It seems to be a fantasy model.

Please reply,

Joe

Yes, it exists, I picked up the same model from Josh. The service was excellent, the watch exceeded all my expectations and it arrived in 8 days. I'm looking around for a gen. strap now.

@CCR,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you post a picture or a link to the gen of this version ?

BR

Joe

Sorry about that Joe, I'm new at this and also misunderstood the question. You are correct....In looking at the original, Josh's model 123 has the correct second hand, but the "carbon fibre" face doesn't appear correct, it looks like the face should be solid black like the model 125 with black bezel. If the model 125 had a solid red second hand, silver bezel and 123 strap, I think it would be very difficult to tell from the gen. I miked the case on my 125 and its just a hair over 43mm so the case size is also correct on the new rep. Have to say, the model 125 (black bezel and all) looks great, I haven't taken it off since I got it....

I bought limited version of Carrera Calibre 16 Singapore, that one with green accents - and it is great :) The are some details which bothers me:

- no "dishes" for minutes / hours of chrono (the GEN has them risen up from dial surface like this:)

IMG_8507.jpg

These dishes are applied, not cut deep into dial:

IMG_8455.jpg

- TH logo is missing arrows for G

- wrong day date font (to be modded with ETA's ones)

We all are still waiting for an Ultimate of these watches ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

who is Josh? Does he have a website? Thanks, sorry newbie here

Hi slinky welcome to the forum! Josh is one of the trusted dealers who sells watches.this is his website http://www.1-pc8838.com/index.php

If you goto rwg main page then scroll down you'll come to section ... Watches clothing accessories . In there you'll find all trusted dealers and product reviews and links. enjoy...

Ry

• Like 1