When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My first post!

Hello guys!

I am Paco and this is my first post on the boards, hope i can learn a lot from the experts here.

I'm starting with a question:

Water resistance?

As i love dive watches i am trying to find a good rep for a Cartier Pasha Seatime, but try as i might

i can't find one with WR, am i at a loss here?.

Thank you in advance

Paco

Welcome Paco.

Because these reps are not built to the same tolerances and QC as Gens, water resistance is something that is not guaranteed, no matter what a dealer listing says.

Your recommeded action is to have a competent watchsmith test your Rep and take the necessary steps to rectify any failure if possible.

Many reps have tested and passed - some right out of the box.

Welcome Paco.

Because these reps are not built to the same tolerances and QC as Gens, water resistance is something that is not guaranteed, no matter what a dealer listing says.

Your recommeded action is to have a competent watchsmith test your Rep and take the necessary steps to rectify any failure if possible.

Many reps have tested and passed - some right out of the box.

Spot on...+1

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to RWG Paco. I dont wear my reps while In the pool/ocean,why take a chance? I have G-Shocks and Seiko Monsters for that kind of activity. I have washed my hands and got caught In the rain with my reps and so far no problems. Thats good enough for me,again welcome. :) Mike