When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new nautilus jumbo rep

rkdk

link to josh

New Nautilus rep. Obviously a rep of the newer jumbo, but it looks really nice. NIce datewindow placement.

The movement isnt going to fool anyone for long thou. Too bad they cant redo the plates behind the rotor or something.

But it sure looks nice :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great both datewindow placement and what is maybe even more important correct date font. And datefont is important in patek reps, should nicely fill the whole window.

And the movement while not 100% or even 60% accurate is still pretty good effort from their side I think. Shame they do not engrave the logo on the rotor.

• 2 weeks later...

link to josh

New Nautilus rep. Obviously a rep of the newer jumbo, but it looks really nice. NIce datewindow placement.

The movement isnt going to fool anyone for long thou. Too bad they cant redo the plates behind the rotor or something.

But it sure looks nice :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

It does look nice indeed, if anyone gets one, I would certainly be interested in looking at photos, before possibly getting one myself.

To the experts, what are the obvious tells, from looking at the photos?

I'm planning on getting one in ss bracelet. It's coming out by the end of Feb.

I'm waiting anxiously for the one with the black face and metal bracelet. Hopefully, it follows the trend with the other Nautilus replicas on the Perfect Clones website, and have the same price for both the version with the metal bracelet and the leather band.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

link to josh

Looks like that one is not available anymore.