When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Fake Daytona 6263 .....

klingsor

That bridge isn't even close to the correct shape! And you can see the 727 below the balance wheel- I read yesterday that Girrard Perregaux used the 727 movement in their chronos during the 60's, also. I don't like the fat hands on the subdials, either. And the guy has admitted that it's a replacement case.

We all know that you can build a replica 6263 for $1000-1500. And this guy wants to start the bidding at $3000! Not a bad little profit.

I like http://doubleredseadweller.com/ for their article on the Daytona counterfeits- very helpful.

And you can see the 727 below the balance wheel- I read yesterday that Girrard Perregaux used the 727 movement in their chronos during the 60's, also.

valjoux cal.727 and cal.722 are made for rolex and modified by rolex with microstella balance (that this item haven't) and breguet overcoil (that this item haven't) ......

please let us know your info about the strange story of a Girrard Perregaux with a 727 .....where you take this info?

i know very well all this story.... :yawn: some one are telling this things from a long time ago

sorry for my english... i hope to be clear .... valjoux cal.727 and cal.722 are only rolex....

if you see 727 under the balance of this watch means only that with a new platina and a lot of work some one has written 727 (...if you take a 72 is easy to do....)

this item is a fraud....are we agree?

or we must :starwars:

bye friend :yahoo: