When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forgive me for I have Sinn-ed

unregistered

Unboxing time

IMG_4961.jpg

IMG_4962.jpg

IMG_4966.jpg

IMG_4970.jpg

IMG_4972.jpg

IMG_4974.jpg

IMG_4975.jpg

IMG_4976.jpg

IMG_4977.jpg

IMG_4978.jpg

IMG_4980.jpg

IMG_4981.jpg

IMG_4982.jpg

IMG_4983.jpg

IMG_4984.jpg

IMG_4984_2.jpg

IMG_4985.jpg

Size comparison:

IMG_4986.jpg

Seiko Monster, Sinn U1, Helson Sharkmaster, RXW MM20

Lume shot, 1s exposure, elapsed over 3+mins

P1100549.gif

Lume is a little disappointing considering the sheer size of the lume areas, I would have expected at least Monster comparable intensity. Other than that, this wears great, has a really nice fit on the wrist with the 4:10 crown position, offset with the meaty buckle. I think I prefer it on the rubber to the tegimented bracelet. I've always wanted to try this one out since I saw it a number of years ago and loved the hands, but its just one of those pieces that is just so "cheap" pre-loved you always think, ah, I'll get it next time.

I think for the money, this this a very very well done diver with great features. I don't like how the prices have increased this year, but c'est la vie, that's what happens to popular brands, but I'd suggest anyone on the fence, to get one.

Between this and the rep, its amazingly close, I had to call a mate to confirm with him what the tells were before I picked this up and they are really small. I'm going to try and get one from a local guy and do a side by side photoshoot.

Nice.

At first glance, I thought your Helson was a Plopprof.

Its an Homage to the Le Grand Ploprof, the SM 1000. The current Omega SM1200 Ploprof is the reissue of the SM600.

Here are a lot more pics (http://www.wrist-check.com/showthread.php?9454-Helson-Sharkmaster-(Blue-destro))

IMG_4916.jpg

Edited by unregistered