When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My girlfriend wants to know

falconrath

KB (Bergie) refuses to sell low quality replica soft goods. For instance, he will not currently sell Coach purse replicas, since every one he's ever seen is dog crap.

If you want the best available replica clothing and accessories for less money than other site which carry the top quality items, Bergie is the man.

Example: Hermes Birkin handbags .. you can get the top quality replicas for 400-500 USD or see Bergie for the same bag @ 250 USD. If you can pull off a $10,000 handbag, and handle every woman who sees you being angrily jealous then .. that's the bag for you.

One note .. Bergie is a small operation without a massive web site. You ask him if he can get what you want, and he tells you yes or no. He has a few hundred pictures here in his area but he can get much much more.

Most often you will have problems with the size. This summer I bought 2 rep shoes. Both with EU size 43, which I have for all my other shoes. One was way to small and I gave it to friend. The other was far to big. And all said size 43 on the inside. :bangin: