When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Should i try another dealer!?

Bobbywaingro

Hi everybody

Just got a big bonus from work so i am checking around for my next watches to buy.

I´m pretty set on getting the Tag Heuer Day Date and maybe the second one should be the classic BCE....or the DSSD

Anyways, i´ve used the same dealer for the three latest watches and have been satisfied. But i´m thinking why not try another dealer in a marketresearch kind of way!?

Any thoughts out there, are you satisfied with your current dealer or do you shop around and change dealers ever so often??

I use the same two dealers,Tony@ Asian7750 or Josh@Perfect Clones. I have done very well with both dealers and have no reason to change. I figure as long as you stay with the trusted dealers here or "other dealers" with good reveiws, It does no harm to try another dealer. Good luck on your next rep(s) purchase. :) Mike

I shopped around a bit for my last purchases - the new Pamm 253 Regatta and the uber-value new 42mm PO.

A few dealers took up to 2 days to even reply, frustrating and drawn-out, so I went with Joshua.

Ordered on a Friday, delivered to me the VERY NEXT Friday.

You want relatively instant gratification, use Josh!

I have a list of my own trusted dealers, and when I want a watch I get it from the dealer that is the cheapest for that watch. All of them provide great service:

Tony from asian7750.com (usually my first choice)

Reg aka Narikaa (usually keeps cheap, great bang for the buck stuff)

Lay from replicamake.com

Mary from watch-international.com

watcheden.com

Andrew from TT

and until not long ago Josh from PT, but I didn't care much for his attitude to QC pics, especially due to his high prices.

Other people have other trusted dealers. I stick to those I know and learned to trust.

Stick with what you know. You build a relationship with the seller and trust come into play specially when you encounter an issue. Unless of course, your seller do not carry that particualr rep but I would ask just in case.

+ 1 on that - Dealers are more likely to go out of their way for someone who has purchased multiple watches from them than someone who has only purchased one. I have found this to be especially true when you need a replacement rep part that is hard to get. If you've spent a good amt of money with them, you'll be surprised how easy the hard-to-find replacement parts are...