When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

UPO 45,5 mm with DG4813?

S3g0y

It's my whish. Ultimate PO 45,5 mm with an updated dial (no happy feet) and the cheap DG4813?

Anybody knows why there are only Asian or Swiss ETA versions of this watch? Is 4813 not suitable for the bigger size?

Segoy

Edited by segoy

This watch did actually come with aDG4813 - had one myself and sold it recently over on RG.....from what I undersand some of the so called Asian Clone versions were in fact high beat DG4813;s .....thats what happened to me. Either way it was / is a great watch, these pics do not do it justice

SDC13851.jpg

SDC13828.jpg

SDC13847.jpg

SDC13845.jpg

SDC13864.jpg

In order to get the 4813 into a UPO you will need the version of this movement that has a high cannon pin. It is/was very hard to come by, with the only generally known sources being a member over on one of the other rep forums (who doesn't have any more stock), or Eurotimez, which is now defunct. I would also love to replace all my 2813's with the higher beat 4813, but keep in mind that the gen PO uses an in house co-axial movement that runs at 25200 bph, so neither the 2813 (21600 bph) or the 4813 (28800 bph) would be correct.

About 3 or four years back, when the UPO was still fairly new to the market, Josh and Andrew did a limited run of UPOs with DG 4813s. Exact same watch inside and out, just different movements. Price was outstanding at under $120 as I recall. I've got two of them and still wear them quite regularly.

About 3 or four years back, when the UPO was still fairly new to the market, Josh and Andrew did a limited run of UPOs with DG 4813s. Exact same watch inside and out, just different movements. Price was outstanding at under $120 as I recall. I've got two of them and still wear them quite regularly.

YEs you're referring to the oh so famous UPO lite. Were only produced on a very limited run. I thought the movement was a 2813..not that it matters anyways :)

Still available here: http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/planet-ocean-45mm-lite/

It also have mineral glass instead of saphire crystal.

Very temptating proposition but these happy feets suck.... :(

Still available here: http://www.puretimewatch.com/product/planet-ocean-45mm-lite/

It also have mineral glass instead of saphire crystal.

Very temptating proposition but these happy feets suck.... :(

Incorrect... What you posted is NOT a UPO lite.. This is a PO lite.. Notice the incorrect HE valve placement and short hands.

The ULITIMATE PLANET OCEAN (UPO) Lite, has been out of production for 3 years or more now. It was quite popular as it had the same case structure and AR as the UPO.. but with an Asian 21j