When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where to buy Superluminova

omgiv

I also looked at the RCTritec site and didn't see where to order it from them. Maybe I missed it on their site. Thanks again!!!

There is no order form. You have to e-mail them directly and ask if you can buy it. RCTritec seems to be really limiting to who they sell their product too. My buddy who has just about every watch maker certification in the World, recently tried purchasing from them and never got a response after multiple tries. I think if you are not a established customer, they may blow you off.

I actually emailed Tritec and they responded back next day with a price list and ordering info. Haven't gone back to them yet, so don't know if they would ask for any further info... Prices were a little higher than the other options mentioned above, but didn't seem outrageous at first glance...

I've bought from tritec. I just filled out the order form and got it going within a day or two. The expensive part to CONUS is shipping and wire transfer fees. As I recall shipping and fees totaled around $50, and I think C1 and C3 sell for around $40 a gram. Definitely would want to double-check that yourself, however. This was a while back.