When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

26 k releasing 18th and....what is next read the topic....

panera

Guys, I am loving the idea of the 26,

but in regards to the 360, i found this hilarious post on Risti.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/353391/thread/1297564314/I+am+shocked%2C+horrified+and+disappointed+to+report+this%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B%26gt%3B

I think if the 360 is repped, you will get a lot of cry babies out there. WOW...

• 3 weeks later...

I said I said.....

Here is the 26 K:

http://img806.imageshack.us/slidesho...d=91673733.jpg

From the Makers of 177L, 005K, 219L, the long awaited Pam 026K

A Genuine Pam 026K is bought by the maker and dissected to replicate this beauty ..

Correct Grey tone on Caseset and Buckle, Done in DLC process with Sandblasted finish as per the Genuine

Spring-loaded Crown Assembly

Superlume C1 + C3 Dial markers and hands

Colourless AR coating on Crystal

Solid caseback with Running BB Nos and Serial Nos KXXXX/1000

Every watch has a different set of Nos !!

Asian Unitas 6497

Limited Initial stocks arriving on the 20th March... QC pics will be given for every single order..

Order now before it runs out like the other marinas !!!!!

You win, you were right :) but we lose. (sort of)

Do not get me wrong it is a nice effort but one of the things about the 26k that is different than other panerai is the font on "luminor marina" and "panerai". They are different than other watches before them. (they are also used on some of the new boutique SE's

This watch just has a cut and paste of the 005 text.

I have always been one for what looks good looks good and the rep factories seems to make things that look cheap and choose the wrong fonts but here the choices are ok.

I think the font is wrong but does look good and "gen" so I can live with it.

Just still have to wonder about WTF they are seeing when they hold the gen and finished product side by side and the goal is to be perfect as this maker claims.

On another note what do people think of the color? They photos make it look too grey but I am thinking it is just the pics.

Chad

There are a lot of things that are really good about this watch. I agree with Chad, though, that the font seems to be off. Maybe not by much, but seems to be a bit different. Also, we know about the crown stem issue. All in all, a really good effort.

It is pencil lead grey with DLC Not a PVD I guess the color is correct I have just negotiated with local watck store (Sells 2nd hands) NOS Pam 4 It is also more or less the same color.

I wore the gen for about a month. It is not that grey but i think it is the photos.