When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Iwc And Hirsh Rally

relaxman

On recommendation from Pamman I order a Hirsh Rally form Ebay (globalwatchband) for my IWC chrono.

Now for my recommendation. Anyone wanting to sport up there IWC the Hirsch is by far the way to go. It truly does give it a whole new look. I never thought I would like the rally but it really is a cool looking, well made strap and for 37.00 its very hard to beat.

128139-19916.jpg

128139-19917.jpg

I have a similar Hirsch strap on my Panda-style Speedmaster -- it's similar, but with many small holes rather than the three large main holes on relaxman's strap. I've been ambivalent about the overall look of my Speedmaster, but the strap really makes a positive difference. I recommend these two Hirsch straps to anyone with a panda or domino black and white dial watch.

128245-19907.jpg

Note: That's a Web site picture, not my watch.

By the way, I love that Domino style Portugese. If the solid black dial version, or the gold case versions do not become available, then the domino is the Portugese I will get. So I really appreciate your "real life" pictures.