When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

jimka.eshop@gmail.com

Scouseactive

I understand that you are a new user here so you probably don't know 99% of replica dealers are scammers. The email address you posted here is probably that of a serious scumbag scammer.

There is a big list of trusted replica merchants here on these Forums, if you just look at the main page and scroll downwards a little.

Several years ago, I bought some watches from Jimka through eBay. Good communication and service. :)

I am not sure that it is the same guy who runs the business today.

Today, I would rather buy the same decent, budget replicas from watcheden.com or Aobobuy.

edit ( wow, that was my post nr 1500! :thumbsupsmileyanim: )

The watchcollectorHK has many videos on youtube. He also has many members that subscribe to his chanel. He is not a scammer,there are many who continue to do bussiness with him time and time again. I had a question about a white Pam Slytech he had,he returned my message In a prompt and professional manner. I believe he go's by the name of Jimmy. That being said, the dealers here are the very best In the rep world,why go anywhere else? If something go's wrong here you have a venue,a voice as It were,If something go's wrong there,you dont. If the dealers here dont have a paticular rep they can probably scource It. My suggestion Is stick with the best,stick with the trusted dealers here at RWG,hope this helps :) mike

• 3 months later...

jimka.eshop@gmail.com, has anyone bought from this guy ?

buyer beware with Jimmy - i ordered an asian mov't deep sea, after seeing his youtube clip, for $200 + $20 shipping.he responds to inquiries by sending the link to the clip of the watch you're ordering. good communicator but the watch i received was garbage. the crown,stem and tube were fused together, no 0 ring, and could not be re-inserted into case once pulled out.the pearl was dismal,resembling a wad of melted wax and all links and springbars were loose and weak. clasps did not click and didn't close flush.after some prodding he agreed to refund. mind you, these are the same deep sea's which everyone is trying to get rid of for under $150. i'd never ordered from a youtube vendor before so what-the-helled it and gave it a try. won't do it again. i get the impression his buyers are mostly kids who don't know any better.